Have you ever felt …
Tired when you wake up and told yourself 'oh no! Another day?’ Have no energy and focus to accomplish your goals? Lack of confidence about yourself when you see others being more successful? Tormented at the end of each day becaRead more
- Self-awareness: Understand more about yourself and love yourself more.
- Self-values: Recognise your core values and appreciate them.
- Gain clarity on what you want and what is meaningful to you.
- Identify what stops you from being your best and learn how to deal with them.
- Think bigger for yourself.
- Develop a growth and service mindset - the mindset of successful people.
- Identify daily good habits to live with passion.
- Gain motivation and commitment to take daily action.
- Be kind and connect with others.
- Tools and best practices to stay focused, energetic in the long run.
- Jen Vuhuong is an international speaker/writer/trainer/coach who helps people reach their personal and leadership potential.
- Jen obtained her engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunication and 2 excellent Masters degrees (International Management in the UK and Business Innovation and Technology Management in the UK) with best performance prize with the two top word scholarships Erasmus and Chevening British government scholarship.
- As a speaker, she spoke at a Tedx event and at other international events such as Collaborative Leadership conference in Bradford university in the UK, YouthSpeak of AIESEC and HViet of Harvard students in Vietnam, Leadership from below of the UK embassy in Vietnam. She is also the winner of the International public speaking contest in Penang, Malaysia in 2017 and Vietnam in 2018. She also won the first prize in a public speaking contest in the US Embassy in Vietnam in 2018. As an author, she has published 5 books and is one of the top ten bloggers of Erasmus blog.
- As a trainer, she has run an international seminar ‘Empower You’ on the topic of personal development in different countries such as the UK and Vietnam. She has also collaborated with different organizations and embassies to conduct leadership training for youth: the US Embassy, the UK embassy, Institute for strategic leadership development research Sleaders academy, Sao Khue talents academy, EYI public speaking, 2SPathways.
- As a researcher, Jen has published 2 international research papers on the topic of learning and leadership.
- Jen recently led Vietnam team win the first prize among 12 countries in a youth initiatives for sustainable development competition. She also got awarded to represent Vietnam to be the youth ambassador of World Youth Summit for Peace organized in Dubai Aug 2019 with the participants of 82 former prime ministers of 82 different countries in the world.