Have you ever felt that you could explode because you had been keeping something to yourself for so long but you had not shared it with others in a way that could be beneficial to their lives yet? I have been struggling with this feeling myself afterRead more
- Direct benefits:
- How to have a right mindset to achieve a goal.
- Identify what scholarship to apply.
- Identify the action plan to achieve a full scholarship.
- How to write an effective outstanding essay.
- How to get recommendation letter.
- How to prepare before going abroad.
- How to deal with loneliness abroad.
- How to prepare to come back and re-adopt in your own country.
- Indirect benefits:
- Self-awareness: Understand more about yourself.
- Self-values: Appreciate yourself.
- Gain clarity on why do you want to achieve a goal such as a full scholarship.
- Think bigger for yourself.
- Develop a growth and service mindset - the mindset of successful people.
- Identify detailed steps to achieve a goal especially a scholarship.
- Gain motivation and commitment to take daily action.
- Jen Vuhuong is an international speaker/writer/trainer/coach who helps people reach their personal and leadership potential.
- Jen obtained her engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunication and 2 excellent Masters degrees (International Management in the UK and Business Innovation and Technology Management in the UK) with best performance prize with the two top word scholarships Erasmus and Chevening British government scholarship.
- As a speaker, she spoke at a Tedx event and at other international events such as Collaborative Leadership conference in Bradford university in the UK, YouthSpeak of AIESEC and HViet of Harvard students in Vietnam, Leadership from below of the UK embassy in Vietnam. She is also the winner of the International public speaking contest in Penang, Malaysia in 2017 and Vietnam in 2018. She also won the first prize in a public speaking contest in the US Embassy in Vietnam in 2018. As an author, she has published 5 books and is one of the top ten bloggers of Erasmus blog.
- As a trainer, she has run an international seminar ‘Empower You’ on the topic of personal development in different countries such as the UK and Vietnam. She has also collaborated with different organizations and embassies to conduct leadership training for youth: the US Embassy, the UK embassy, Institute for strategic leadership development research Sleaders academy, Sao Khue talents academy, EYI public speaking, 2SPathways.
- As a researcher, Jen has published 2 international research papers on the topic of learning and leadership.
- Jen recently led Vietnam team win the first prize among 12 countries in a youth initiatives for sustainable development competition. She also got awarded to represent Vietnam to be the youth ambassador of World Youth Summit for Peace organized in Dubai Aug 2019 with the participants of 82 former prime ministers of 82 different countries in the world.